For all merchandise related questions please contact the store you purchased your items from.
I've purchased tickets to the live stream. How do I watch it?
- Click [HERE] to log in to the account you created when checking out to watch the livestream on Saturday, January 9th at 6PM EST / 3PM PST.
- The show will be available for replay after the initial viewing for 48 hours.
- If you have not created an account, you can do so [HERE] with the email you used to place your order. Since this is a live event you will not be able to fast forward or rewind during the initial airing.
- Be sure the email you use to create your account matches the email on your payment method of choice (Apple Pay, Google Pay, PayPal). Payment methods are determined by store owners and all available payment methods are on the site.
Can I buy tickets for my friends?
- Of course! Once you’ve purchased more than one item with a ticket included, just use the chat button in the bottom right corner or email email@example.com with the artist name, show date, your order # and your friend’s email and an account will be set up for them! They will receive their account confirmation and ticket in their email.
How can I watch the live stream on my TV?
- Yes, if your TV has a web browser app or if you are using a product like AppleTV, Chromecast or Amazon's Fire Stick that also has a web app. In all cases, you simply need to use a browser, navigate to the stream page, sign in and press play like normal.
- Chromecast instructions
- (use chrome, the cast button will be on the player)
- Apple TV
- (use safari, the apple tv share will be on the player)
- Amazon Fire Stick instructions here:
I have another question!
- No problem, email firstname.lastname@example.org or click the chat button in the bottom right corner.
Technical & Browser Requirements:
To watch a livestream event, please ensure you have the following :
System Requirements: Windows 7 or higher, Mac OS X 10.6 or higher
Supported desktop browsers:
- Google Chrome 45+
- Mozilla Firefox 49+
- Safari 10+
- Microsoft Edge 15+
Supported mobile browsers:
- Chrome 45+
- Safari 10+ (iOS)
- 5-10mbps download speed is recommended. Check your connection at www.speedtest.net.
- Internet Explorer
- Roku's browser apps - use casting: https://www.makeuseof.com/tag/roku-web-browsers/
- Amazon Silk - use casting for fire stick: https://www.techhive.com/article/2969321/turn-your-fire-tv-or-fire-tv-stick-into-a-chromecast-almost-with-this-8-app.html
- Playstation 4
- Samsung Smart TV's native browser (use airplay): https://www.lifewire.com/how-to-download-a-different-samsung-tv-internet-browser-4684267